Re: background: world time zones

On 17 May 2004, gdh@acentral.co.uk wrote:

> As above.. kcontrol -> Appearance and Themes -> Background .. now
Thanks for you help, it is really odd, now kcontrol tells me that I am
in kde.3.2.2 (during installation of kworldclock several upgrades were
performed, however this kde version is not part neither woody, sarge
nor sid). In any case under

> look on the right just underneath the picture of the monitor,
> there's "Advanced Options", now select "use the following program
> for drawing the background" and you should then be able to select
no it is not there, the option to use a appear only the option
bleeding.
Strange