Re: changing proxy settings of konqueror in a shell script

Am Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2004 16:13 schrieb Ben Burton:
> > I have to tell konqueror to re-read kioslaverc. For this, I
> > wanted to use dcop, but I couldn't find the correct function to
> > call in kdcop - if there is one.
>
> dcop konqueror-<pid> KonquerorIface reparseConfiguration
>
> Does this do what you want?

I have already tried this one, but it didn't work. Maybe it makes
konqueror to reread konquerorrc.

Thank you anyway,
Tobias

--
Diese Email-Adresse dient nur als Spam-Ziel.
Nachrichten an diese Adresse werden nicht gelesen!

This email address is a spam-tarpit.
Mails sent to this address are not read!