Re: KDE 3.2.2 Sluggish

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 10:49:50AM -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
> I noticed the same lost clicks problem when using the system with
> another OS.  So probably I need to replace my mouse, and it's not
> evidence for a problem with KDE/XFree/whatever.

I don't think so, actually.  I tried (for testing purposes) switching to
GNOME and other desktop environments, to see if I lost any clicks.  Sadly, it
seems only KDE is losing the clicks.

It's odd though, if I boot back into 2.4.26, I don't get the "click" issue
with KDE 3.2.2, just with 2.6.5.  Maybe this is some KDE/kernel problem?

Thanks,

Matt