Re: Screensavers are completely broken...

* Silvan [Sat, 08 May 2004 04:56:37 -0400]:

> None of the screensavers work.  No preview shows up in the sample area, and
> nothing ever happens when I click on "Test."

  $ apt-cache show kscreensaver | grep Recommends
  Recommends: kwin, xscreensaver-nognome | xscreensaver, xscreensaver-gl

  kscreensaver provides only a few screensavers itself (/usr/bin/*.kss).
  The vast majority are provided by the xcreensaver & xcreensaver-gl
  packages.

  HAND.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The Wright Brothers weren't the first to fly. They were just the first not to
crash