Re: XMMS in KDE 3.2

Hello,

Why is it 'unbelievable' ? It's a relatively minor bug in kwin (nothing to
do with Debian at all) that has been fixed upstream. kwin was completely
re-written for KDE 3.2, so it's not surprising that a few annoyances
slipped through. Also, IIRC the bug was only triggered by changes made in
recent versions of XMMS, a notoriously finicky application for window
managers to handle properly, which explains how the kwin developer(s)
might have missed it.

Cheers,
Christopher Martin