connect to my XServer in kde

Hello list,

I want to be albe to connect to my local XServer (eg if I did a su -, or by
using ssh -X). Normaly I allow with xhost + (ok not secure but I have a
dial-up connection) everyone to connect to my X and then type something like
export DISPLAY=blubber:X
But this does not work any longer. I have not used it for a long time but I
remeber that there was something like:
Go to the specific file and remove something like "-nolisten tcp".
Now - which was this file and what exactly to remove?

I am running an up do date sid installation.
Thank you
Wolfgang