Re: delete memory of konqueror

thanks so far your replies, but it did not help.
perhaps I described my problem too vague.

I am not looking how to delete the history of visited web pages but of visited
web forms (e.g. enter your mail add. in the web form of  your mail account)
I can right-click on the form, "choose completion" form and select "none". But
I like the drop-down menu to choose my mail account name.

In the Control Center - Sec & Privacy  - Privacy I deleted everything
belonging to "web browsing", but still the drop-down menu of the
completion-form shows all entries I ever entered.

any idea? cheers Martin

--
-----
please send me a CC when replying