KDE icon issue

Hi all,

I seem to have a nce little mess after running a update today.
No from what I see the update did not do anything to kde, but after doing the
update I noticed that a lot of the icons are messed up. For example the
internet folder no long has a icon, it shows just as a folder.
Kde control pannel has just folders as well.

I tried removing my .kde folder but its the same. Which makes we wonder a
little I have to say.

I googled around and found that a few people had this issues with going from
kde 3.0 to kde 3.1.

Just wondering if anyone knows a fix or has any ideas on what I should
starting doing.

Caveman