"debian" desktop item stopped working

I've been upgrading along with KDE in testing.
A few days ago, after the initial  upgrade to 3.2, I noticed a "debian"
icon on my KDE desktop.  Clicking it took me to a nice debian-kde
appropriate start page.

It's possible the icon had been there earlier and I just didn't notice
it.

Today I upgraded additional KDE packages, and now when I click the icon
I get "Unable to run the command specified.  The file or folder
file:/etc/kde3/debian/debian.html does not exist."

Hmmm... some of the changelogs mentioned removing a debian directory, so
perhaps that's what did this.

Since this seems unfortunate, I thought I'd report it here.

I don't know what package is responsible.
I don't know if the problem is peculiar to the incremental upgrading to
3.2.  3.2 has not migrated to testing as a set, but in chunks.
I don't know if there's a good automatic fix (e.g., if the icon has been
written into some customizable directory, it may not be appropriate to
remove it automatically.)
I don't know if some later migration will clean this up.

If you know more than I do, I'd love to hear what you have to say!
--
Ross Boylan                                      wk:  (415) 502-4031
530 Parnassus Avenue (Library) rm 115-4          ross@biostat.ucsf.edu