Re: Installing Agypten with KDE 3.2

On Tue 27 April 2004 03:40, Frank Mehnert wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 April 2004 08:58, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:

> > Or is it that everybody thinks it works fine, and nobody bothered
> > to report that it actually doesn't work at all?
>
> No, I use Aegypten (packages from http://bulma.net/~daneel/debian/)
> with success and sign/encrypt my Emails with the _OpenPGP_ plugin.
> However, I would feel happy if I could use the S/MIME plugin.

That's better than what I've got; when I try to sign with OpenPGP plugin
I get an alert with this when attempting to send:

The Crypto Plug-In '/usr/lib/cryptplug/gpgme-openpgp.so' reported the
following details:
#19 : No Passphrase

I can sign them inline, but I don't really like that and that appears to
be the opinion of most others too.

As soon as I get this all sorted out I'm going to craft a "HowDid"
explaining what I did, assuming I can remember everything.
The joys of running stuff on the edge I guess.

Hopefully one day it'll be as easy as:
apt-get install aegypten
:)

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

If you've lost something, you had to lose it, not loose it.