Konqueror password dialog

Hi everybody!

Before reporting to the BTS, I prefer to post here to see if it's a real
bug.

Since the 3.2.2 update (I think but I'm not 100% sure), konqueror no
longer pops up the dialog box asking for a username and a password when
accessing to a web site requiring it. Kwallet asks if it can fill the
fields but then konqueror keeps "waiting for the site answer".

That's not a problem of the contacted site as the same behaviour
appends with several site and with Mozilla it's OK.

Does anyone has the same bug?

Yannick