KOrganizer 3.2.2 does not save any entries

Hi list!

I have a lot of problems after updating to 3.2.2 (debian unstable 3.2.2-1). I
can't save any entries to korganizer, my old entries are shown up for a short
time on startup, but after a few seconds all of them are away.
A lot of menu entries and icons in konqueror are shown up twice too. I don't
know how to fix that. I tried by removing the ~/.kde directory, but it does
not help.

Can anybody help me? It would be great if only korganizer would work again,
because I really need it.

Thx in advance!

greets
dominik