New KDE 3.2.2 in Debian SID extremely slow

Hi!,

I have upgraded my system including KDE, but now any KDE app is very very slow and only KDE apps, Thunderbird, Firebird, xmms.. all non-KDE apps are ok.

Doing a top I can see that every KDE app needs a huge CPU load, kedit needs 83% of my CPU ( athlonxp 1800+ ) to load, so all my desktop gets slow and slow while i'm doing things.

I have tried to downgrade to KDE 3.2.1 ( apt-get install kdelibs=3.2.1 ), but seems that this version is not in the sources :(

Is anyone getting the same effects with the new KDE?

I use kernel 2.6.5 from kernel.org

Thanks!