KDE, Fonts, Migrating from Gentoo.

Hi,

I'm in the process of gradually migrating from Gentoo to Debian. I've two root
partitions and one /home partition.  I'm using KDE 3.1.5 on both.

The font I've been using for KDE on Gentoo is Helvetica. I didn't do anything
special to install this that I know of.  My KDE installion on Debian doesn't
seem to have this font which means the desktop doesn't look at I want when I
start KDE under Debian and it gets the preferences from the user's home
directory.

How can I make Helvetica available to my Debian KDE?

Thanks.

EJ