Re: Noatun crash at startup?

On April 10, 2004 11:01 am, Tom wrote:

> On my desperate search for a decent music player, I thought I'd give
> Noatun a try. Installed noatun and noatun-plugins, but right when I try
> to start it, it crashes. Starting it from a terminal yields this
> message:

I find noatun works well for me, but it upgrades badly.
If I do the following when I notice a problem after an upgrade, all is well:

rm -fr /tmp/mcop-$USER  ~/.mcop*

you shouldn't need to logout, just restart arts and noatun, but try logging
out and in after doing this if you notice funny behavior.

all the best,

Robert