Konqueror fonts disappear with 3.2 upgrade

Hi!

I have upgraded my KDE from 3.1.4 to 3.2 recently with 'apt-get dist-upgrade' and just about everything went fine. Just a few strange things happened:

1) When browsing files with Konqueror the file names are not visible, only underlines below the space where there sould be text. I couldn't find any obvious reason for this. Font color is set black and changing the background color won't help either.

2) Under the desktop icon filename fonts, there is a shadow like white fuzzy thing that makes really diffucult to read the names.

I was also wondering why the icons in Kpanel, Kmenu and desktop have jagged black edges. This might have something to do with my display settings, but with the applications (like Konqueror) icons are rendered with smooth edges. Changing icon size wont' help.

Cheers,

Ville

Nopea ja hauska tapa lähettää viestejä reaaliaikaisesti - MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.fi Lataa nyt käyttöösi ilmaiseksi.