Re: KDE 3.2: Control Center almost gone

>> I notice that, on my Debian/Libranet system, KDE unstable has
>> almost nothing in the the Control Center.
>
> This was solved for me by removing and then re-installing kdebase-data:
>
>        apt-get remove kdebase-data
>        apt-get install -t unstable kdebase-data

Hmmm; tried this. Of course, kdebase-data took with it a number of other
things. Uninstalling and replacing kdebase-data involved the following to
replace what was taken away:

apt-get install -t unstable kde kde-amusements kde-core kdebase
kdebase-data kdegames kdenetwork kicker lisa

Which is fine, even if it doesn't work (especially as I am equally happy
running Gnome ;))

However, doing the above did nothing to fix the lack of control center
modules. Still nothing there. Hmmmmmmmm.......

B.

B.