Re: Spell check highlighting and other things.

Same here, sid up-to-date

If iwant to change the dictionery to check with kword complains about the
missing symbol font and asks me if I want to change the font style anyway
(which font style so I want to change - I only want to change the
dictionery?).
On my system no xft is installed - I use the backend from XFree 4.3