Re: KDE fonts problem

* Matt Singerman [Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:08:36 -0500]:

>                                                         To make things
> odder, if I log in as root, everything loads without any problems.  What
> could it be?  Permissions?

    Create a new user, and log in as him. If you see squares (but I
    don't think this'll happen), there are perhaps wrong permissions
    somewhere; if you see fonts working, you know where to look for the
    culprit: inside your ~/.kde and (may be) your ~/.fonts*.

    HTH.

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.
                -- Oscar Wilde