Re: 3.1 to 3.2 observations

On Wed March 17 2004 04:51 am, Andrew Schulman wrote:
 ] >  1.  Bookmarks disappeared.  Specifically my konq bookmarks
 ] >  located at ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/bookmarks.xml got overwritten
 ] >  by an empty template.  Most disconcerting.
 ]
 ] I'll be damned... same thing happened to me.  That's ugly.

 The first time is happenstance, the second coincidence ... etc

 Preempting that, where's the bookmarks.xml file come from anyway?
 I'd assumed it was a kde skel or similar, but:

jarre:~$ dpkg -S bookmarks.xml
celestia: /usr/share/celestia/bookmarks.xml
jarre:~$

 I've two more machines to upgrade -- so what's the best place to
 start tracking this one down?

 Jedd.