Re: Konqueror goes crazy -- endless loop

No idea if this could solve the problem but removing config files after
upgrading has unfortunately become a commen actions. I do not think that you
have very valuable settings in this config file - but nether the less move it
to another place and try your luk. The file
is ./kde/share/config/konquerorrc.