Re: kopete and MSN

On March 15, 2004 09:44, holborn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I can't connect to MSN with kopete, well i was connect one time, but
> normally connects and in a second losts their connection. Any help?

I had this problem as well. In the end I had to completely remove my
kopete config files (~/.kde/share/apps/kopete and
~/.kde/share/config/kopeterc ) and reconfigure kopete. Even removing
and reconfiguring just the MSN profile wasn't enough for some reason
(although you might be able to get away with editting the config files
directly...?) I just hope it doesn't occur again.

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations