Managing the universal sidebar with DCOP

	I just upgraded to KDE 3.2 and overall I have been pleased. I tried out the
universal sidebar and would like to bind it to a keypress using khotkeys, but
I cannot find the relevant command in kdcop. As far as I understand, it
should be under 'kicker:Panel (default)', since restart() restarts not only
the main panel, but the sidebar as well.
	Also, are there any tutorials on how to add custom services to the sidebar?
And, while we're on the general subject of the sidebar, I would like to try
out the CVS version of the sidebar newsticker (found at
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdeaddons/konq-plugins/sidebar/newsticker/)
without having to pull everything. Being unfamiliar with CVS, what's the
command to pull just this program?
	Thanks,
	:Peter