Re: KDE loses settings on restart

Paul Sandulescu wrote:
On March 12, 2004 03:49 am, Will Maier wrote:

This is rather frustrating, and I'm not sure where to start. 3.1.5
had no problem keeping track of changes I made. I've paged through
the Control Center, but I don't see any way to force it to save my
setup.

I'm not sure if this will do it, but have you tried configuring the Session Manager and selecting "Restore previous session" under "On Login"?
Thanks for the reply; I'd rather not do that, but I will try. I'm looking for 3.2.1 to "just work" on this count.
wcm