Re: KSpelling Inconsistencies???

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 19:10, Robert Tilley wrote:
> When sending an internet link through e-mail, kspell flagged several words in
> red.  I did a spell check on the letter and no errors were reported.  The
> attached PNG shows a screen capture of this inconsistency.

Or is it flagging key words?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Why should we not accept all in favor of woman suffrage to our
platform and association even though they be rabid pro-slavery
Democrats."
Susan B. Anthony, _History_of_Woman_Suffrage_
http://www.ifeminists.com/introduction/essays/introduction.html