Re: KDE Quick launcher bug

This is a known bug, KDE #67891. Vote for it to encourage the
powers-that-be to fix it for 3.2.2.

I experienced the crashes as well, though I found that if I added the
Quick Launcher, didn't touch it (or did I simply add new icons but not
rearrange them? Can't recall...), and then restarted KDE the crashes
stopped. Hopefully you'll have the same experience, because it's pretty
damned annoying, as I'm sure you'll agree.