KDE Quick launcher bug

 I have a freshly installed KDE packages marked 3.2.1-1 from unstable.
I found a bug with the QuickLauncher. If you add QuickLauncher
to your panel, you can then (normally) move the icons within it so
you can rearrange them in any way you like.
Well with this new KDE, any time I do this, QuickLauncher crashes and dissapears
from my panel completely.

I am not really sure what package this bug belongs to, so if someone could
try and see if they can reproduce this bug or otherwise help me figure out what
to do about it, I would be greatful.