Re: k3b packages for testing purposes

Hi. I'm currently testing those packages and:

a) k3bsetup is still alive? what happened with the talkings with cdrecord
mantainer?

b) why the "cdrdao 1.1.7 blahblahblah" message still shows up at start?

Regards,

Rafael Rodríguez

--
"Linux is user-friendly. It's just more selective on who its friends are"

Escrito en Debian GNU/Linux por el Usuario Registrado nº 327106