Re: [FAQ] Passwordless logins don't work in KDM 3.2

It does work?

Hmm, if so, then it matters little to me which one is used.

If I might ask, what's the difference, from KDM's point of view, as the user
isn't prompted for a password in either scenario, effectively making either
one a passwordless login...

David