Re: kopete 0.8.0: spellcheck?

On March 06, 2004 01:26, Paul Johnson wrote:

> In kopete 0.8.0, I've noticed spell checking is notably missing.  I
> can't seem to find anything about this online, and I really miss
> having flyspell-mode style spell checking in kopete...

I thought I was going nuts when this disappeared, so I'm glad to know
I'm not the only one. Not that this helps much beyond the fact that
it's probably not "just your install".

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations