(sid) Quanta with kde 3.2.1?

Quanta does not work correctly with kde 3.2.1 installed; the project files are no longer displayed in the tree view, and after fiddling with my projects and screen layout in quanta, I got stuck with an empty window (except for the toolbars). Removing quantarc and some other local settings for quanta, I got back to where I started.

Creating a new project does not help either; files are still now shown in the project tree view, and quanta does not even save my upload-parameters to the new project file.

Does quanta just need to be recompiled for 3.2.1 or will I have to wait for Quanta 3.2 (which isn't ready yet, AFAIK)?

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria