Re: Upgrade to KDE 3.2: X resolution, Kwifimanager,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 10:03:01PM +0100, Dietz Proepper wrote:
> David Bishop:
> > On Tuesday 24 February 2004 12:04 pm, Joan Roig Amorós wrote:
> > > - I can not find Kwifimanager anywhere (and I swear, I installed it!
> > > ;-).
> >
> > An apt-cache search for kwifi brings back nothing.  Where did you get
>
> This is strange. I can see kwifimanager, but it's broken, anyway. The
> reason seems to be that first kwifimanager depends on some old libiw,
> which means it won't compile withot modification. The second reason semms
> to be that kdenetwork-3.2.0/debian/kwifimanager.install contains only the
> documentation...

Yes, kwifimanager in 3.2 and BRANCH was broken the last time I compiled
the debs. It does use the current libiw api. I went ahead and included
the deb anyway since it needed an override that usually takes an extra
week. Hopefully kwifimanager will be fixed in time for the 3.2.1 release.

Chris