"libkfilereplacepart.la" not found in paths

Hi,

I have installed kde 3.2 in the debian/woody. I have succeded compiling and
installing kfilereplace, however when I try to use the loadable module in
konqueror, I get the following error message:

There was an error loading the module KFileReplace.
The diagnostics is:
Library files for "libkfilereplacepart.la" not found in paths

I found libkfilereplacepart.so.1.0.0 in /usr/lib/kde3 but nothing about
libkfilereplacepart.la. Do you know how can I generated?

Best regards and servus,

Jean Pierre