Re: k3b 0.11+?

Le 23/02/04 à 21:48 Henning Moll (newsScott@gmx.de) écrivait :
> On Sunday 22 February 2004 20:28, Jean-Michel Kelbert wrote:
> > Le 22/02/04 à 14:53 Rafael Rodriguez (apt-drink@telefonica.net)
> écrivait :
> > > Hi. Anyone knows when new version of k3b is planned to hit sid? I
> > > heard it was hitting experimental before... but still we are
> > > trapped in the cdrdao era ;)
> >
> > I am waiting on kde 3.2 to hit sid.
>
> In addition, k3b-i18n isn't ready yet...

And I want to remove k3bsetup from the package.
To my mind each software used by k3b (cdrecord, cdrdao, readcd...)
should be configured by its own debconf frontend, and not k3bsetup.
Therefore, I want to ask each packager of one of this package to made a
debconf frontend. Then I will be able to remove k3bsetup. (I should also
change error message, and so on.)

What do you think of that ?

--
Jean-Michel Kelbert