[KMail 1.6] 'Reply' does not fill To: address

Hello all,

I am running into a problem when I try to reply to an email generated from a
HTML-form (cgiemail). The To: address is not copied from the From: address in
the original mail (in other words - the To: address is left blank).

The same problem also occurs when I add a Reply-To: header in the original
mail. (In M$ Outlook the address is copied correctly.)

Does anybody have an idea what could cause this?

The full message source is attached below (most text is in Dutch but should
not be relevant).

TIA.

============= MESSAGE SOURCE START =============