Re: Bad looking fonts as root

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 23:13, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 11:07:07PM +0100, Michael Schuerig wrote:
> > When I'm running KDE admin tools such as kuser from the menu with
> > root password (given to kdesu), the fonts look pretty bad.
>
> Leave them like that.  8:o)  It'll keep you from running as root
> comfortably for longer than you have to.

:-) I see your point, but I think there would be better ways to achieve
this, say a red frame around an app that's running with root
permissions in an otherwise "normal" environment. KControl does this
right.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig               Most people would rather die than think.
mailto:michael@schuerig.de                            In fact, they do.