Re: KDE 3.2.0 -- Status of Move Into Unstable?

Robert Tilley writes:
Could the more informed members of the list chime in with the current progress of KDE 3.2.0 into unstable?
I have noticed a lot of discussion about this recently. Once progress is made I reckon that the more informed people will give information to us all. Until then I think we should stay patient.
Does it really require such a length of time to recompile KDE for the unstable

It's a really big package and a lot of testing needs to be done to even enter unstable.
libraries or are there issues of which a non-initiate like myself is unaware?
--
Comments are appreciated, Bob