Re: 3.1.5 still to come?

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:50:01 -0500, Matej Cepl wrote:

>Of course, no one can tell exactly without knowing what exactly
>you use, but for me KDE 3.2 works pretty well (and yes, I use
>KMail with Ägypten for all my emailing). Sure, it is .0 version,
>but it is certainly not the beta version, if you know what I
>mean.

I don't use anything unusual : Koffice, Kdevelop, Quanta, Gimp, Kmail,
Kgpg, Kbear, Kopete, Konq, Kscd, .... kdegames :-)

On 3.1.4, Koffice 1.2.1 is a little flaky, Kbear is weird, and Kscd
crashes on the Freedb dialog (as I noted here a few days ago), but
everything else is solid [well ... lets not mention Noatun :-)]

Haven't tried Aegypten.

Thanks for the 3.2 feedback - that's the kind of success story I want
to hear :)

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
Steinbach's Guideline for Systems Programming:
Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle.