Re: problems upgrading to kde 3.2 on woody

For what it's worth, I'm running into similar problems.

Running Debian stable, adding download.kde.org site to sources.list, doing apt-get update, then I get this:

octobox:/# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
 ark kab karm kate kcalc kcharselect kchart kcoloredit kcron kde kdebase
 kdebase-audiolibs kdebase-libs kdelibs3 kdelibs3-bin kdepasswd kdf kdict
 kedit kfind kformula kfract kghostview khexedit kiconedit kit kivio kjots
 kmail knewsticker knode knotes koffice koffice-libs konqueror konsole
 kontour korn koshell kpackage kpaint kpm kpresenter kruler kscreensaver
ksirc ksnapshot kspread ksysv ktimer kugar kuser kview kword libkdenetwork1
 libkmid libkonq3 secpolicy
 efax enscript gv kdebase-data kdelibs-data ksysguardd libraw1394-5
 libsensors1 poster psutils xaw3dg
2 packages upgraded, 11 newly installed, 58 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 1798kB/11.7MB of archives. After unpacking 75.7MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

I can't imagine that this is right... Unfortunately, I haven't figured out what's going wrong.

cf.