Re: woody KDE 3.1.4 -> 3.2 update report

El Martes, 3 de Febrero de 2004 21:11, Achim Bohnet escribió:
> Great job!!  Thx for the 3.2 pkgs!!!
> Achim

And great job your report, Achim. Yesterday I had some problems, and I solved
them with your email.

> Unpacking replacement kde-i18n-de ...
> dpkg: error processing
> /var/cache/apt/archives/kde-i18n-de_4%3a3.2.0-0woody1_all.deb (--unpack):
> trying to overwrite `/usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/kgamma.mo', which is
> also in package kgamma

I had problems with kde-i18n-es and kopete backport (some strings were common
to both). Kopete is now included in kdenetwork, so the "unnofficial" package,
can be removed, and the problem is solved nicely.

Best regards.

PS: Enjoy kde 3.2 ;-)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01