Re: KDE 3.2.0 Packages

* [03/02/2004 23:15] Alain D'EURVEILHER <deurveia@esiee.fr>:

<snip>

> So if you want to go with unstable, you don't have to use any KDE ftp or
> http mirror to
> obtain this KDE release; just use the Debian mirrors and you're done.
>
> Please excuse my ignorance but... what Debian mirrors ?

Perhaps this is a matter of *patience*, rather than ignorance? My guess
would be that the kind people responsible for the packages might need
some time to prepare the sweet .deb's that you and I just have to
download when we feel like?

Greets,
Tom

--
"Mongolian drivers do not care much about pedestrians."