Re: KDE 3.2.0 Packages

El Martes, 3 de Febrero de 2004 19:56, David Martínez Moreno escribió:
> El Martes, 3 de Febrero de 2004 19:26, Pablo de Vicente escribió:
> > El Martes, 3 de Febrero de 2004 18:59, Bob Tilley (AT&T) escribió:
> > > I shall parrot the most common question currently confounding the list:
> > > When will Debian packages of KDE 3.2.0 be available?
> >
> > Today, now. They are already available. Look here:
> >
> > http://www.kde.org/info/3.2.php
>
> 	Please be specific (and right for the vast majority of us).
>
> 	As can be read from the KDE announcement, KDE packages for Debian are
> *only* available for Woody release:
>
> # Debian: (README) :
>
>     * Debian stable (woody) (Intel i386) :
> deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian stable main
>
> 	This is probably the bunch of dependencies that Andreas Bauer has found
> when trying to install it.
>
> 	For the most of us, we can stay with the unofficial KDE pre-3.2 Debian
> packages from
>
> http://people.debian.org/~ccheney/kde-3.1.95/
>
> 	till Chris release KDE 3.2 packages.
>
> 	Regards,
>

> 		Ender.

   Please accept my excuses. I did not know that the vast majority of this
list was running Sid. I just wanted to give some information which on the
other hand is spreading quite quickly, so I had better not spoken. I
apologize if I gave false expections to somebody...

In that same file you mention,
http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian/README ,
it is said that packages will enter into unstable. But since I am not running
Sid I do not know if they are already there or when they will be there.

Pablo.