Cant configure font for Konqueror's PRE tags

Hi all,

  I end up with one of the XFree courier bitmap fonts used when I view a
webpage that uses PRE tags. It seems that this font is hard-coded somewhere,
becuase the configuration doesn't allow the setting of this font. I've tried
setting all the fonts to obvoiusly odd values (like Chancery), but the
PRE-tagged stuff still shows up in bitmapped Courier.

  Is this a bug in KDE? Is there a way to configure this font?

Thanks,

Frank