Re: Konqueror User Agent

* Paul Johnson [Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:52:14 -0800]:
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 07:39:28PM -0800, Jeff wrote:
> > I'm running a Testing/Unstable system with KDE 3.1.4/5.  I'm trying to
> > figure out if I can add some additional User Agent strings for
> > Konqueror, but I'm not having any luck.

> > Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if so, how?

> You should be able to change it by going into kcontrol, under Internet
> & Network, Web Browser, Browser Identification.

It's also changeable on a per-site basis via Tools->Change Browser
Identification (in Konqueror window), provided that you have
konq-plugins installed.

Cheers.

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

The easy way is the wrong way, and the hard way is the stupid way. Pick one.