Re: k3b & kernel 2.6 (cdrdao)

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 12:09:46AM +0100, Jean-Michel Kelbert wrote:
> > OK.  I'll report a bug anyway.  Thanks for checking.
>
> I'll solve it in next version.
> Please set bug to normal. Too much users are using bad levels.
>
> --
> Jean-Michel Kelbert

I have a question: would this fix affect only k3b, or cdrdao in
general? I have ATAPI, a very difficult HP cdwritter that has been
reported as conflicting with scsi in the kernel (I had to remove scsi
from kernel, kept throwing it into panick), therefore I have been
using cdrecord with ATAPI. But I also like using cdrdao from command
line, besides k3b, etc.
If not, could someone explain what the fix would be for cdrdao? I got
late on the thread.
Thanks to all.