Re: k3b & kernel 2.6

Le Lundi 12 Janvier 2004 23:53, John Stamp a écrit :
> OK.  I'll report a bug anyway.  Thanks for checking.
OK, could you please give the bug report number so that we can see wht
happens?

> I don't think the suse line has much effect.  Based on the comment
> in k3b, my guess is that Suse appended "-suse" to their version of
> cdrdao because it included the backported atapi patch.  Debian has
> included the patch since cdrdao 1.1.7-4, but it doesn't seem to
> play around with a version suffix.  That's why I resorted to
> changing the numeric check.
Well, what I saw in the source is that K3B checks if it is a 1.1.7
from Suse since, as you said, they must have backported the atapi
patch to their 1.1.6.
I am currently compiling k3b with the patch, I'll tell you more when
tested.

Thanks
--
Germain CHAZOT