Re: k3b & kernel 2.6

> Thanks for this patch. Now let's see why k3b doesn't take the good
> version of cdrdao and so acts as it would. ;-) I star working on
> this.
I made a little modification at the same place just to check if k3b
got the version 1.1.7, and it does get this one. So I am asking
myself if ALL 1.1.7 versions of cdrdao support atapi, or if it has
been added after the first 1.1.7. In the first case, the patch John
gave is quite correct. In the second case, the best for us would be
cdrdao to change to 1.1.8 ;-) but if there is another way to know if
cdrdao supports atapi.

As I wrote this mail I received the post from Jean-Michel. Maybe this
mail will be usefull, maybe not... ;-)

Thanks anyway
--
Germain Chazot