Re: k3b cdrecord

Le 11/01/04 à 01:53 Hendrik Sattler (ubq7@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de) écrivait :
> Either live with it or make the script (!) /usr/bin/cdrecord setuid root.
> Maybe the debian package should be patched to have a better (test for user
> being in the right group) or no test at all. That is the responsability of
> the k3b-Debian-Maintainer. Maybe you should write a bug report about this.

Hi,

I will do some modification to this package next week.
(First I have a blog to setup, and I want to contact the maintenair so
that Debian modifications can be integrated in the upstream sources.)

Please send me what you intend for this package :
-debconf configuration
-"improve" k3bsetup2
-both ? : Maybe it would be the solution.

Thanks

--
Jean-Michel Kelbert