Re: kdelibs build problem

Dominique Devriese writes:
Matthew M Lavy writes:
Note: if you still have problems after my previous suggestions, can
you please send the output of "ldd /usr/lib/libkdefx*" ?

Now why didn't I do that in the first place?! Note the first line below:
#ldd /usr/lib/libkdefx.so.4
libqt-mt.so.3 => /usr/local/qt/lib/libqt-mt.so.3 (0x40037000) I have had qt3 installed for ages (probably a couple of years if it has been around that long), because I wrote a few applications with it. I had entirely forgotten that it existed on my system; thanks to an inclusion in ld.so.conf, my version took priority over the Debian one. Now it seems to work just fine. Many thanks for your help.
best wishes
Matthew
--
Matthew M Lavy MA PhD PgDL ARCM LTCL