Re: Packaging problem.

Le 06/01/04 à 11:09 Chris Cheney (ccheney@cheney.cx) écrivait :
> Yes, I'm actually surprised that the ftp admin team let it through. They
> have rejected similiar things in the past. To be honest it looks like
> their _NEW_ processing isn't happening right now and things are being
> immediately accepted into the archive, which is probably not a good
> idea. I uploaded a meta-kde package that should have been marked NEW and
> it wasn't and instead went directly in.

My package wait during 2 weeks before been accepted in Sid. For the
library problem, I will do a package which will contains all libs. Then
we'll have :

k3b
k3blibs
k3blibs-deb

To my mind it is not a good idea to include lib in a binary package, so
I don't want to do only one package.

Comments are welcome

--
Jean-Michel Kelbert